I don't know about you, but if you're interested in some of the topics in my blog, I'm sure you probably don't watch Jersey Shore. I don't blame you if you do, but I can't seem to get into any of these reality hit T.V. shows. I mean, that's not reality, or at least it shouln't be. People are paying so much attention on what's going on in the series, well what about what's ACUTALLY happening on the Jersey shore?? Let me show you:
Now I know what you're thinking...
What a beautiful beach, right? I mean, who wouldn't want to go swimming there?
Can anyone take two seconds to guess what happened here? Maybe the understanding is that Jersey shore is located in the gulf of Mexico, and on April 20th, 2010, a company called BP (formal legal name: British Petroleum), the largest producer of oil in America, had a little accident.
Excuse me, the largest offshore oil accident known to history. This is happening everywhere - these so called "fish kills".
I've read many articles, about thousands of beached fish and still reporters say that they have no idea what this could've been from... hmmm ...

No comments:
Post a Comment